The free to attend exhibition will offer the visitor access to a diverse range of products and services provided by a global network of market leaders within the business continuity and resilience arena. With over 50 suppliers specialising in: training and education, information availability and recovery services, telecommunication and mass notification systems, assessment and certification, insurance, consultancy, planning software and much more.
Vendor showcasing sessions will be running throughout the two days providing presentations from exhibitors on the latest products and services on offer within the industry.
Why you should visit the Exhibition:
- See, compare and experience first-hand business continuity and resilience products and services from across the globe
- Over 50 BC product and service suppliers under one roof
- Be the first to see product launches
- Benefit from some insightful seminars on business continuity products and services and case studies
- Talk directly to vendors and ask the questions that are important to you
- Network with over 1000 of your peers.
To book your place as an Exhibition visitor you will need to register, to do so please click here
Visitor’s terms and conditions
if you are booking to attend the exhibition only. You will receive a badge that indicates this and you will not be able to attend the conference.
If you would like to attend the conference and exhibition as a delegate, please click here