Exhibitions generate hundreds of sales leads, build relationships, help maximise your future pipeline and speed up the sales process. The BCI World exhibition acts as a beating heart in Business Continuity and Resilience - a dynamic networking hub bringing together exhibitors and potential purchasers.
The exhibition, one of the largest around the globe, attracts key decision makers who select organizations providing a broad range of products and services, such as; training and education, information availability and recovery services, tele-communication and mass notification systems, assessment and certification, insurance, consultancy, planning software and much more.
The exhibition offers the exhibitor the chance to showcase their products and services to a targeted audience, meet face to face with business continuity and resilience professionals and discuss the latest trends whilst learning about emerging technologies.
What’s unique about the BCI and why should you exhibit
The BCI seeks to promote and facilitate the adoption of good business continuity and resilience practice worldwide. Why should you exhibit at BCI World?
- Over 1000 people attended BCI World in 2015, making the BCI World Conference and Exhibition one of the largest gathering of business continuity and resilience professionals in the world.
- An excellent opportunity to showcase a wide variety of products and services to an enthusiastic and knowledge hungry audience.
- Your company profile raised beyond the boundaries of the conference with over 8000 global members and over 30,000+ contacts in more than 100 countries.
- A wide variety of marketing and communication opportunities available.
- Build relationships with an international network of key decision makers.
Expected attendees include and not limited to:
- CEOs, Directors
- Business Continuity and Resilience Managers, Advisors, Specialists and Coordinators
- IT Security
- Resilience Managers, Consultants and Analysts
- Emergency Planning
- Operational Managers
- Risk Managers and Consultants
- Disaster Recovery